TURBOSMART WG40 GEN V COMPGATE 40MM - 7 PSI BLACK
The 5th series wastegate range has been designed for maximum user-adjustability, without compromising performance. Turbosmart has designed their new unit to allow actuators to be interchangeable across the range. So, if you need a large wastegate in a tight space you can run a smaller actuator on the larger body. Additionally, if you decide to upgrade your new wastegate to a Motorsport or compressed gas-only actuator, you can with an upgrade kit.
The unique variable adjustment design allows the wastegate actuator base to be oriented independently from the weld flanges. The cap is also completely independent and indexable in 12 different positions, compared to the actuator base and body. This allows the wastegate to be fitted in confined positions without compromising packaging for fittings or aligning the cap. Due to the modular construction, the new range is also upgradeable and completely serviceable, as all components can be removed or upgraded. Components have been tested for over one million cycles, so reliability will be rock-solid.
- Modular interchangeable actuators
- Independently orientated actuator base
- New strap-type V band clamps
- Increased thermal and flow performance
- A diaphragm design that offers linear travel; regardless of spring, pressure and valve positioning, while improving response.
- Integrated water cooling ports (if required)