PPE ENGINEERING LONG TUBE HEADERS
The PPE 350Z long tube headers are designed for maximum power and midrange. Testing on a 2006 350Z showed an increase in top end power and midrange torque over shorty headers and testpipes.
Evolution Performance Coatings polished ceramic coating comes standard and adds good looks along with thermal barrior properties that increase power and lower engine bay temps. They are also a great protection against corrosion.
The finish will stay looking great longer than a stainless steel header and perform better.
Available in Polished or the Black Race Coating
- Equal length tubing
- 3/8" thick laser cut flanges
- formed collector with spike or optional merge collector
- Mandrel bent 16 gauge tubing
- Runners are welded with Silicabronze at the head flange
- Porting at flanges
- Flat sanded head flanges
- Optional ceramic coatings
- 1yr warranty
For Off Road use only.
The race headers replace the stock catalytic converters.