MOTUL 5L TECHNOSYNTHESE ENGINE OIL 6100 SYNERGIE+ 10W40
Type: 019574 / 10W-40 Technosynthese® (Semi-Synthetic)
Application: Motor oil for vehicles with larger displacement engines.
Specifications: API SN/CF - ACEA A3/B4
OEM Approvals: MB 229.3 ; VW 502 00 / 505 00 - Renault RN 0710 / 0700
Volume: 5 Liter Bottle.
MOTUL Technosynthese lubricant is a lubricant composed of a mixture of synthetic base oil and mineral oil base. MOTUL routinely uses a synthetic ester base oil in its lubricants.
Recommendations: Specially designed for powerful and recent cars, powered by large displacement engine, turbo Diesel, direct injection, or gasoline engines with injection and catalytic converter. Suitable for all types of gasoline or Diesel engines, using leaded or unleaded gasoline, Diesel fuel, and LPG.
Motul 6100 Synergie+ 10W40 Technosynthese lubricant is specially designed for high performance cars powered by large displacement engine, turbo diesel, direct injection or gasoline engines with injection and catalytic converter. Reduced oil consumption.
- Motul 6100 Synergie+ 10W-40 is the first lubricant in the world Mercedes 229.3 approved with 10W-40 viscosity grade.
- The MB 229.3 standard is more stringent than 229.1 in terms of ageing resistance (extended drain interval : computer on board ) and requests fuel economy performance : 1.2% fuel economy improvement versus a 15W-40 reference
- The ACEA B4 performance requires an outstanding detergent/dispersant power and a better viscosity increase resistance due to soot produced by Direct Injection Diesel engines (except VW unit injector engines that require MOTUL Specific 505.01 5W-40)
- SAE 10W-40 viscosity grade is fully suitable for recent gasoline and Diesel engines.
- The reinforced synthetic base stock provides very high lubricating power which reduces friction, decreases the volatility and ensures resistance to very high temperatures reached in modern engines. Anti-oxidation, Anti-wear, Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam properties.