MOTUL 1L DSG TRANSMISION MULTI DCTF
Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) fluid - Dry DCT and Wet DCT - Technosynthese®
MOTUL Technosynthese lubricant is a lubricant composed of a mixture of synthetic base oil and mineral oil base. MOTUL routinely uses a synthetic ester base oil in its lubricants.
High performance Technosynthese lubricant specially engineered for Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) gearbox type. Suitable for use in a wide range of vehicles fitted with DCT gearboxes featuring Double-Dry Clutch Transmission and Double-Wet Clutch Transmission design.
Especially suitable for Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) supplied by ZF, GETRAG or BORG WARNER and used by the main car manufacturers: VW-AUDI-SEAT-SKODA (DSG or S-tronic), BMW (DKG), MERCEDES BENZ (7G DCT), PORSCHE (PDK), FORD (Powershift), OPEL (DSG), PSA Peugeot-Citroen (DCS) , RENAULT (EDC, DC4), NISSAN (GR6). MOTUL MULTI DCTF is also suitable for some mechanical gearboxes requiring gear oil with very low viscosity grade such as SAE 75W.
Before use always refer to the owner manual or handbook of the vehicle.
MOTUL MULTI DCTF is a high performance Technosynthese lubricant suitable for a wide range of DCT-equipped passenger cars, including Dry DCT and Wet DCT design. Thanks to its exclusive and dedicated formula, MULTI DCTF:
- Allows fuel economy for cars fitted with DCT transmissions by optimizing friction.
- Provides anti-shudder performance to avoid vibrations on engine fly wheel.
- Protects numerous gears, compact and heavily loaded.
- Gives superior transmission response: smooth shift feeling and no torque interruption between shifts.
- Improves DCT transmissions response at cold temperature.
- Extends life time duration, better shear stability at hot temperature and oxidation resistance.
- Anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-foam.
Can be mixed only with similar lubricants. Oil change : according to manufacturer’s recommendations and adapt according to your own use.
Motul products are all API and SAE approved with the latest certifications. Using the correct application of Motul product will not void the vehicle's factory warranty.
Motul has risen above existing standards by developing products based on unconventional technologies like the Double Esters of the 300V range for cars and motorcycles or else the amine-free and boric acid-free technologies used in the aeronautics industry for machining titaniums.