The Innovate Motorsports SCG-1 is a revolutionary approach to boost control that integrates an advanced standalone boost controller with Innovate’s industry leading DirectDigital™ wideband air fuel ratio technology. When they decided to build a boost controller, Innovate knew they had to offer more capabilities than other products available today, while still maintaining the user-friendly functionality demanded by their customers. Instead of repackaging the same boost control technology that has been used for decades, they choose to pair their advanced O² sensor control technology with an all-new, proprietary solenoid control that provides superior boost control accuracy, response and safety.
They also added a user programmable shift light and housed the entire package in a compact gauge body for ease of installation and use. As with all of their air/fuel ratio products, the SCG-1 utilizes the only 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology to provide real time feedback to the SCG-1. This air/fuel information is displayed on an integrated OLED display along with manifold pressure and wastegate duty status. The air/fuel ratio information is also used to provide a user definable boost cut that enhances the safety margin over most competitors’ offerings that only rely on over boost threshold.
The SCG-1 has a full-programmable analog output ideal for applications using standalone ECUs, piggyback ECUs or external data loggers. The SCG-1 also has a digital input/output for integration with their other Modular Tuning System (MTS) devices. This same digital output can be used to record air/fuel ratio, solenoid duty cycle, engine speed and manifold pressure with their free LogWorks PC software to help you dial in a perfect boost curve.
• All-in-one, intelligent boost control and wideband air/fuel ratio gauge
• Controller and display housed in 52mm (2 1/6”) diameter gauge body
• Interchangeable faceplates & bezels: Black & silver bezel, black & white faceplates included
• No PC required for configuration
• OLED user configurable display
• Boost, shift light, Air/Fuel ratio
• AFR or Lambda, inHG, PSI, kPa, or BAR
• Includes high resolution solenoid
• 4 BAR map sensor, pressure range -29 inHG to 43.5 PSI (-1 to 3 BAR)
• User programmable boost cut safety using Air/Fuel and Pressure references
• Programmable solenoid duty cycle with separate gain control function
• Peak hold function
• Patented DirectDigital™ wideband sensor control, the only 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!
• Wideband O² Compatible with several fuel types (Leaded, Unleaded, Diesel, E85 & more)
• Ability to calibrate O² sensor for maximum accuracy
• Configurable linear 0-5v analog output for wideband O² for use with piggy back or stand alone ECU’s as well as external data loggers
• Innovate MTS serial in/out (for use with other Innovate & 3rd party MTS enabled devices to add additional logging channels)
• 4 channels of log-able data with powerful LogWorks PC Software (MAP, RPM, A/F, WG duty)