GATES CENTURY MICRO V RB26DETT BELT SET - NISSAN (R32 GT-R)
The Century Series line is the result of continuous review and improvement to our Micro-V belts. Gates product application and material engineering teams benchmark OE constructions and length as the goal for each Century Series belt. But we don’t stop there. In cases where OE construction leads to noise, vibration and premature failure, Gates exceeds OE quality by upgrading materials and construction. The result? The quietest and highest performing belts in the industry.
Vehicle manufacturers worldwide turn to Gates engineering to continually find the best belt technology and deploy the same technology to the automotive aftermarket. We’ve applied this expertise to the Century Series Micro-V belt line ensuring that every Micro-V belt has the best fit, form and function of any belt in the industry. Each Century Series belt is expertly engineered and manufactured to follow OEM construction including exact belt length and materials with the tightest tolerances in the industry.
Installation Note: The manufacturer recommends checking and/or replacing idler and tensioner bearings when replacing the serpentine belts
Features and Benefits:
- Belt of choice by professional technicians, lasting 50%-60% longer than value line belts
- Precise dimension control of rib profile transmits load efficiently throughout the ABDS allowing components to operate at optimum levels
- Able to operate and accept misalignment in the ABDS system better than other serpentine belts
- Flexible construction allows the belt to withstand billions of topside and backside bends resulting in long belt life
- Meets or exceeds SAE J1459