HKS GT800 FULL TURBINE KIT
HKS' in-house design and manufacturing "Special GT II Turbine" was developed exclusively for this turbine kit.
- These special designed GTII Turbines enables to utilize the ideal symmetry layout of the normal and reverse revolution turbines.
- To prevent heat problem, "Special heat resistance cast metal exhaust manifold" was developed.
- Piping for oil and water was exclusively designed for R35 GT-R to be more durable to use in high temperature.
- Compact & lightweight GT II Wastegate enables precision boost pressure
- The engine must be removed in order to install this kit.
- This kit does not include the following parts: Fuel Pumps, Injectors, EVC, engine parts and Engine Management such as the HKS F-CON.
- Upgrading the engine internals is necessary when using this kit at high engine outputs.
- The boost pressure setting for the provided Wastegates is approximately 90 to 95 kPa (13 to 13.8 PSI).
- The factory water pipe must be modified.
- The factory Turbocharger heat insulator must be modified.
- This kit was developed exclusively for off-road race use only. HKS will not be responsible for engine and/or transmission damage caused by the use of this kit.
- This kit must be used without the catalytic converters. Because of this, the vehicle cannot be driven on any public roads or highways.
- Any vehicle with this kit installed may void the factory manufacturer’s warranty.