CENTRIC HIGH CARBON PLAIN 125 SERIES CRYO-TREATED ROTOR W/ BASE BRAKES - INFINITI (G35)
Centric High Carbon Plain 125 Series Cryo-Treated Rotors are cryogenically treated for durability and extra strength. Manufactured using QS and ISO Quality System Standards ensure quality and performance.
Utilizing the same split core symmetric molding process used by Original Equipment manufacturers, Centric's High Carbon Plain 125 Series Rotors dissipate heat efficiently and provide better stopping power especially in repeat stopping situations. Containing an advanced metallurgy containing proprietary Molybdenum and Chromium alloys, the rotors resist cracking during high performance use or repeat stop situations. The alloys also greatly reduce the pad squeal associated with higher friction, European-style brake pad compounds and increases the friction couple to improve brake performance and stopping power.
The Centric High Carbon Plain 125 Series Rotor features a double disc ground finish that virtually eliminates run out and any disc thickness variation (DTV) issues. The non-directional, double disc ground finish also provides improved rotor and pad break-in while a directional vane design improves airflow and cooling. Rotors are mill-balanced, as well, to ensure smooth operation regardless of speed.
- Premium black E-coating finish to combat corrosion on the rotor hat and between the cooling vanes
- Cryogenically treated for enhanced durability
- Center split castings for increased strength and stability
- Superior cooling fin designs
- Double disc ground finish
- 100% fully machined finish including rotor hats
- 100% inspected and mill-balanced for smooth operation regardless of speed
- Lateral run out held to 0.002" or less
- Meet or exceed rigidity quality specifications, including cooling vane designs
A center split casting increases strength and stability, but to further promote longevity, the rotors feature Centric's exclusive black E-coating finish. Engineered to withstand 400 hours of salt spray testing without corroding, it is applied on all non-friction surfaces to prevent premature rusting.
- Uniform coating thickness over all areas including sharp corners, recesses and areas that would be hard to reach with spray painting
- Nontoxic and water-based paint material
- Approximately 95% utilization of paint with no overspray, drip or drain losses
- Complete paint coverage — no touchup of paint ever required
Longevity, abrasive wear-resistance and strength are ensured as each rotor goes through a deep cryogenic process. Cooled to -300 degrees F and then slowly returned to room temperature, the cryogenic process permanently and dramatically affects the metal structure inhibiting internal oxidation and increasing thermal fatigue resistance. Cryogenically treated rotors can last up to three times as long as untreated rotors.