aFe Power has introduced the all new Takeda Stage 2 air intake system for 2012-2014 Ford Focus ST with the L4-2.0L turbo EcoBoost engine. In testing, this Stage 2 intake resulted in +14 horsepower and 15 lbs. x ft. of torque max gain and outflowed the factory intake by 35%. This highly engineered system features a one-piece, durable 18-gauge, powder-coated heat-shield and a large two piece mandrel bent, wrinkle-black powder-coated aluminum intake tube. The high flow performance air filter uses a unique (patent-pending) flange retention design that allows the filter to be securely mounted to the heat shield without any hardware. The kit comes complete with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
Features and Benefits
• In-house Dyno testing resulted in max gains of 14 HP and 15 lbs. x ft. of torque
• Powder-Coated One Piece Heat Shield utilizes stock mounting locations
• Two Piece 3" Mandrel-bent Wrinkle-black Powder-coated Aluminum Intake tubes improves volumetric efficiency for better performance
• Pro 5R oiled 5-Layer Progressively Finer Mesh Cotton Gauze Oiled Media for Maximum Performance or Pro DRY S oil-free 3-Layer Progressively Finer Porosity Synthetic Media for Maximum Convenience
• (Patent Pending) Air Filter Flange Retention Design
• No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation